Is parenthood really for you? How can you know for sure?
Do you find yourself asking questions like:
- Do I feel called to be a parent?
- Is being a parent something that’s meant for me — or something I’m just supposed to do?
- If I have a family, can I have the life I want most?
- I don’t have that “I want to be a mom” yearning feeling I’ve heard so much about — what does that mean?
- Can I be the parent I really want to be?
- Am I just “defaulting” to the idea of becoming a parent because it’s what others expect?
If any of these strike a familiar chord, you’ve likely been in turmoil for a while. I know it can feel so isolating, frustrating, and even frightening at times.
The good news is, you’re not alone — and I’m here to help.
After 30+ years of helping clients, students, and readers all over the world arrive at a decision as a parenthood clarity mentor, I’ve noticed three surprising issues that stand in the way of making a choice about parenthood.
Now as my gift to you, I’m sharing them with you right here. Sign up for our mailing list below to claim your free digital guide: 3 Critical Decision-Making Secrets.
These three secrets may sometimes seem counterintuitive. I invite you to embrace them with an open heart — I have a feeling you’ll be surprised at what you uncover about yourself.
Remember, there’s no “right” decision, there’s only your decision — and I’m here to help guide you to clarity.
Join our mailing list to
receive this free gift
You'll also receive the Parenthood Clarity Newsletter, occasional exclusive emails, course announcements, and the latest blogs.