Is Motherhood for You?
Can’t decide? Want clarity?
Are you tired of not being able to figure this out?
Does it seem like everyone else “just knows” and you don’t?
Do you feel alone not being able to answer this question?
Do you want to know the answer and be at peace?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
The Motherhood Clarity Course™ will
guide you step-by step to clarity by helping you:
- Uncover the root of your ambivalence so you can discover your heart’s desire.
- Unearth the unconscious recordings that might be impacting your indecision without you knowing it.
- Learn the difference between desire and decision which must occur before
you can confidently make a decision.
- End the cycle of indecision so you can get on with your life and feel at peace.
"This program was an amazing experience. Once I was freed of that paralyzing thought pattern I was able to seek out what was true for me amidst all the clutter. The experience of this course changed my life for the better and helped me gain clarity on many levels. I have had many years of therapy, but this was truly a different and groundbreaking experience. Putting it into a structured 14-week format really makes you focus and have an end result. I highly recommend this process to anyone who struggles with this question of whether to have children and to let you know you are not alone.”
- Kate K., San Francisco, CA, USA (2010)
Ann Davidman, licensed marriage and family therapist, has been helping women find clarity and reach peace about the topic of whether they want to be moms for more than 25 years. As a Motherhood Clarity Mentor, Ann believes every woman has the right to explore this question and find a truthful answer. Let her help you. Learn more about Ann.
In my more than 25 years of practice, my clients have told me:
- "I want to want a child and stop fearing motherhood."
- "How can I make a decision about marriage when I don’t
know if I want children?"
- "I want to be a mom but my partner is ambivalent."
- "It’s agonizing to not know year after year."
- "I feel like I have 2 lousy choices; Yes to children means I’m unhappy and no to children means my partner is unhappy and I end up feeling guilty."
- I'm pregnant and I have to make a decision quickly. I don't know if I want to be a mother.
With the Motherhood Clarity Course, I can help you to:
- Learn why you don’t know so you can stop judging yourself.
- Understand why you’re so stuck so you can feel normal again.
- Stop avoiding people you love so you can have your life back and feel less alone.
- See that fearing regret is nothing to fear at all.
- Stop agonizing over not knowing and learn what steps to take to make a decision so you can enjoy life again.
With compassion and understanding, I'll help you end the cycle of indecision with The Motherhood Clarity Course. I’ve helped many with this issue and I’d like to help you.
The next 14-week Online Motherhood Clarity Course will begin September 7, 2017 @ 12:30pm PST.
The private one-on-one Motherhood Clarity Course can begin immediately.
“I came into this program wanting clarity about this issue. I felt real clarity in the last session and leading up to it. I gained invaluable self-awareness and insight and started on a road to self-healing that went far beyond the decision around whether to become a mother. I realized that my ambivalence and doubt is rooted deeply in issues of self-esteem and confidence, which was a revelation. I have viewed making decisions differently since the program. I have found more confidence in making decisions. I learned that regret is not a permanent state. I have a better understanding of where some of my anxieties come from and ways to move forward and heal myself. I have given myself permission to enjoy my life as I want to live it.”
- Sally V., Toronto, Ontario, Canada (2013)
"There are few places women can go to explore their ambivalence about motherhood without being judged or told what to do. Do you want to be a mom? It’s a simple enough question, unless it’s not. If you’re ambivalent about this choice, the reason is multilayered, and it can be a lonely struggle with indecision.
Are you struggling with not knowing if you want to have children? Does it seem like everyone else just knows, and you don’t? Do you need the answer yesterday, if not yesteryear? Or do you simply want to clarify once and for all whether becoming a mother is your calling in life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Motherhood – Is It For Me? is written for you. We offer this book as your oasis, your sanctuary – a place for you to explore, discover, and know your deepest truth."