Receive one-on-one mentorship from Ann as she customizes her proven method for you — including meditations and depth teachings. She’ll meet you where you are as you uncover your inner truth and discover what’s right for you.
As you think deeply about whether to become a parent, it can be hard to figure out what you actually want.
Do you and your partner have different opinions about whether to become parents?
Do you wonder what your life and career would look like with a family — and whether you can really "have it all?"
Perhaps deep down, you’re not sure whether you could be the kind of parent you’d want to be.
Or maybe you feel that “you’re supposed to” want to become a
parent or it’s what others expect from you…
Or you feel like you have to decide right now — and you’re worried you’ll make a decision, then regret it.
Not being able to decide whether you want to be a parent is more complex than your external circumstances.
The good news is, there is a way to decide…
You’re invited to receive private mentorship from Ann Davidman, Parenthood Clarity Mentor, licensed marriage and family therapist, and creator of The Parenthood Clarity courses, in-depth programs that helps those who are struggling with indecision about whether they want to become a parent.
As Ann guides you during one-on-one sessions, you can move from confusion to clarity because, once you’ve addressed your unhealed wounds (that almost everyone has), you do know what’s right for you.
You just have to find a way to reach your deepest truth — then believe in your power to act on it…
As Ann customizes every teaching just for you, you’ll discover that there's no correct answer — there's only your answer.
Discover What's True For You
Through a variety of exercises, you’ll explore and come to understand the many feelings associated with making this decision — in a judgment-free environment to help you determine the right choice for you.
Unconscious stories — or as Ann calls them, recordings — can get in the way of your decision-making process. While everyone’s journey is a little different, she’s found that four months is the realistic amount of time needed to tease out those recordings and begin to transform them.
No matter how many years you’ve spent feeling stuck, how complicated your life feels right now, or how dysfunctional your childhood was — customized program will guide you to the clarity you desire and deserve.
This unique program is for you if you long to make a decision you feel good
about, once and for all — or you want to feel more solid about the decision you’ve already made.
With Ann as your mentor, you’ll begin to heal past relationships (even without the involvement of the other person) and rewrite your experience of the past so you can move forward with a new future.
You’ll get real about the cultural fantasies and fears we’ve all been indoctrinated with, that drive your understanding of what it might be like to have children or remain childfree.
What You’ll Discover During
This Customized Mentorship Program
In this 12-session transformational mentorship program, Ann Davidman will guide you, step-by-step, to arrive at the confident clarity you desire and deserve.
Ann has been helping people find their personal clarity since 1991, and has taken everything she’s learned and put it into a comprehensive, in-depth exploration of the deep-rooted pressures and expectations associated with parenthood.
12 One-on-One Interactive Sessions with Ann + Weekly Guided Lessons
This is a rare opportunity to be gently guided step-by-step towards peace of mind — and a decision that’s right for you — as you’re mentored by the creator of the Parenthood Clarity courses during your 12 mentorship sessions and weekly guided lessons that are customized for you.
Interact with Ann on Live Streaming Video or Audio
You and Ann will meet at a time that works for you, for in-depth teachings and interactive practices — full of powerful insights you can apply right away.
Joining Ann online via live streaming video is easy — just use your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer. can also use audio-only if you prefer.
Here’s What You’ll Receive When You Register for the Parenthood Clarity Private Course
- 12 private sessions with Ann, each 50 minutes long. Sessions are via phone or video.
- 2 additional follow-up sessions if you need them
- Flexible appointment schedule. You’ll choose meeting times that fit into your life
- Weekly guided exercises followed by an in-depth exploration of your experience
- Weekly writing explorations for you to complete between sessions
- Ann’s review of your writing before each session, so you can review your writing explorations together during your meetings
- Customized assignments to help you confront your specific issues and circumstances
- Recorded modules to listen to for additional support
- A family map created by Ann, to help you identify family-of-origin patterns and inescapable generational inheritance
- Access to additional private sessions at a reduced rate
Instant Access to These Exclusive Bonus Modules
Bonus Module #1: What it Means to Grieve
Bonus Module #2: The Mantra (Choosing Not to Know)
Bonus Module #3: Reclaiming Peace & Calm
Bonus Module #4: Halfway Through the Parenthood Clarity Course, But
Not Halfway to Your Desire
Bonus Module #5: What if the Program Ends & I Still Don’t Know
Bonus Module #6: Take a Moment & Go on Vacation
In This Private Mentorship Program, You'll:
- Uncover what’s true for YOU and your desires about being a parent
- Let go of overthinking and drop into inner knowing — and find relief from the anxiety of making this profound decision
- Eliminate stress and inner conflict through simple exercises designed to build self-trust and confidence
- Move toward a decision from a grounded and peaceful place, using techniques that have already helped thousands
- Let go of external circumstances that cloud your decision
- Stop fighting to figure out the answer and let your truths reveal themselves
- Learn the difference between present-time desires that help you make decisions, and triggers rooted in the past
- Explore how those triggers keep us stuck in a longing state
- Discern when and where it’s been difficult to speak your mind
- Discover your own internal resources and gifts, both old and new
- Get clear on a symbol that represents the essence of you
- Learn how to create healthy boundaries so you can say no when you need to — and understand where you end and other people begin.
Application & Payment
We make it easy to pay your tuition with our convenient payment plans. In addition to a discounted single payment option, we also offer 2, 3, and 4-payment plans. You pay monthly and it’s easy to enroll. Apply now for Ann's private course to get started!
In order to apply to Ann's Private Clarity Course, please complete the steps below:
- Watch Ann's Let's Talk video which answers many questions that prospective students ask
- Schedule a 1:1 Discovery Session with Ann to figure out if this program is a good fit for you and your needs
- Fill out the application
Enter your information below to
get instant access to the video.
Here’s an Overview of the Twelve Lessons You’ll be Covering 1:1 With Ann in Your Private Program:
Preparing for Your Journey
Your Journey Begins
It’s Never Too Late to Heal: Visiting Your Past and Your Emotional Blocks
Recalibrating Your Inner Compass: Embrace the Words “Yes” and “No”
Revisiting Unresolved Issues: Understanding Your Frozen-in-Time Unmet Needs
The “Good Enough Parent”: Personal Boundaries & More
Understanding the Role of Ambivalence
How to Celebrate Making a Decision
Exploring Your Uncharted Inner Territory to Gain Perspective
Wise Decision-Makers (Including You) & The Impulse to Thrive
Taking the Pulse of Your Desire
Arriving Home to the Clarity of Your Desire
The Closing Chapter: Final Session
THE PARENTHOOD CLARITY COURSE
The Parenthood Clarity Course is based on the original groundbreaking program, Motherhood - Is It For Me?™ co-created in 1991 by Ann Davidman and Denise L. Carlini. This program later became a book. Now Ann will share the tenants of this book in an interactive group course format, so you can experience all its wisdom as you arrive at the best decision for yourself.
Ann has spent countless hours listening to people who, just like you, want to know they’re not broken — and who long for guidance toward answering their most life-defining question.
They weren't broken, and neither are you. With compassion and understanding, Ann will help you end the cycle of indecision and move into a state of inner clarity...
You’ll feel empowered to confidently and lovingly say goodbye to what will never be, as you say hello to your future.
Psychotherapists Ann Davidman and Denise L. Carlini created the program, "Motherhood - Is it for me?™" in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1991 to provide a resource to those experiencing ambivalence about parenthood. So often, they felt shame or judged about their indecision. Ann and Denise created support groups to explore the issue free of judgment and discover their heart's desire about whether they wanted to become parents or live a childfree life. Ann and Denise led the groups together for 10 years.
In 2000, Ann Davidman began helping individual women and men find clarity about whether they wanted to be parents through her private psychotherapy practice in the San Francisco Bay area. She now offers her Motherhood Clarity
Course™ and Fatherhood Clarity Course™ to individuals and groups in her online course.
Ann Davidman, MFT, is a licensed marriage and family therapist, Parenthood Clarity Mentor and author. She received her graduate degree from San Francisco State University and is a member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT). You can read more about Ann here.