Online Group Motherhood Clarity Course™
The Online Group Motherhood Clarity Course is perfect for:
Women who want specific direction while working through the book Motherhood-Is It For Me?
Motherhood Clarity Mentor Ann Davidman will guide your journey through readings, assignments, and preparing you for each live question-and-answer session. Work in a supportive group setting with other women who are also seeking clarity during the four-month course, the amount of time necessary for you to discover the clarity of your desire and make a confident and empowered decision.
Course begins: January 10, 2018 @ 4pm PST
(Sign up by December 27, 2017 to get the most out of the course. Your first assignment will begin 2-weeks before our 1st live call.)
(Sign up by December 10 and save $100. Sign up by December 20 and save $50).
Exact dates of the the January 2018 Group Course:
(All calls are at 4pm PST)
January 10 & 24
February 7 & 21
March 7 & 21
April 4 & 18
May 2 & 16
This group course includes:
· 10 live question-and-answer phone calls. Ask Ann a question about the readings and exercises, or just listen as Ann provides guidance every two weeks during 60-minute long phone calls. No questions are off limits.
· Recordings of all question-and-answer sessions. Unable to attend a class? Listen when it's convenient for you. You can e-mail your question or concern in advance and Ann will address it on the call.
· Weekly guidance on what to read and what exercises to do. The book is divided into 12-weeks. However, in this course you will begin the process two weeks before the 1st call. You will be given structured and specific guidance every step of the way.
· Additional guided visualizations and exercises not in book. As questions arise during the phone calls, Ann will provide additional resources and extra exercises to meet the needs of the course participants.
· Regular audio tips from Ann. Receive regular encouraging communication throughout the entire 4 months. The audio tips will help you stay on task and keep you engaged in the process. Your answers to questions you submit and other support to help you on your journey will be delivered to you through these tips.
· Recorded modules not in the book that you can listen to for additional support.
· Access to a "Members Only" area. Join your fellow clarity seekers in a password protected members-only section where you can discuss your journey with other women in the class, share insights or ask Ann a question.
· Recordings of all guided visualizations in book. The "Members Only" section will also provide all of the Motherhood - Is It For Me? guided visualizations recorded by Ann.
· Additional private sessions are available with Ann at a reduced hourly rate during the course and up to 6 months after you’ve completed the course.
· Small class size. The class is limited to 15 women.
“I gained invaluable self-awareness and insight and started on a road to self-healing that went far beyond the decision around whether to become a mother. I realized that my ambivalence and doubt is rooted deeply in issues of self-esteem and confidence, which was a revelation. I have viewed making decisions differently since the program. I have found more confidence in making decisions.... I have given myself permission to enjoy my life as I want to live it.”
~ Sally V., Toronto, Canada 2013
Knowing your truth is your birthright. Let me help you get there.
Reserve Your Spot Now
Once your form is received, you'll be sent a Welcome Letter and payment information so you can get started on your journey of discovery.