Online Group Motherhood Clarity Course™
The Online Group Motherhood Clarity Course is perfect for:
Women who want direction while working through the book Motherhood-Is It For Me?
Motherhood Clarity Mentor Ann Davidman will guide you on your journey through readings, assignments, and preparing you for each live question-and-answer session. Work in a supportive setting with other women who are also seeking clarity during the four-month course, the amount of time necessary for you to discover the clarity of your desire and move toward making a confident and empowered decision.
The next Online Group MCC begins Wednesday, February 5, 2020 @ 1pm PST.
The cost of the course is $397.
Sign-up and pay by December 6, 2019 and save $100 (pay $297).
Sign-up and pay by January 5, 2020 and save $50 (pay $347).
Dates of the the February 2020 Online Group Course.
February 5 & 19
March 4 & 18
April 1, 15 & 29
May 13 & 27
All calls are at 1pm PST every other Wednesday.
(What time is that for me?)
This group course includes:
· 10 live mentoring phone calls. Ask Ann a question about the readings and exercises, or just listen as Ann provides guidance every two weeks during the 60-minute phone calls. No questions are off limits.
· Recordings of all the live calls. Unable to attend a class? Listen when it's convenient for you. E-mail your question or concern in advance and Ann will address it on the call.
· On-going guidance on what to read and what exercises to do. You'll be given specific guidance every step of the way.
· Additional guided visualizations and exercises not in book. As questions arise during the phone calls, Ann will provide additional resources and extra exercises to meet the needs of the course participants.
· Regular audio tips from Ann. Receive regular encouraging communication throughout the entire 4 months. The audio tips will help you stay on task and keep you engaged in the process. Answers to questions you submit and other support to help you on your journey will be delivered to you through these tips.
· Recorded modules not in the book that you can listen to for additional support.
· Access to a "Members Only" area. Join your fellow clarity seekers in a password protected members-only section where you'll pick up your assignments, share insights or ask Ann your questions.
· Recordings of all guided visualizations in book. The "Members Only" area will also provide all of the Motherhood - Is It For Me? guided visualizations recorded by Ann.
· Additional private sessions are available with Ann at a reduced hourly rate during the course and up to 3 months after you’ve completed the course.
· Small class size. The class is 9 to 15 women.
“I gained invaluable self-awareness and insight and started on a road to self-healing that went far beyond the decision around whether to become a mother. I realized that my ambivalence and doubt is rooted deeply in issues of self-esteem and confidence, which was a revelation. I have viewed making decisions differently since the program. I have found more confidence in making decisions.... I have given myself permission to enjoy my life as I want to live it.”
~ Sally V., Toronto, Canada 2013
Knowing your truth is your birthright. Let me help you get there.
Reserve Your Spot Now
The next class begins February 5, 2020.