Discover the course that's right for you.
What is the Motherhood Clarity Course™?
The Motherhood Clarity Course is a 14-week program that helps women who are struggling with indecision about whether they want to become a mother. There's no right answer; there's only your answer. Ann Davidman, a Motherhood Clarity Mentor and licensed marriage and family therapist, has been helping women find their answer for more than 25 years. Through a variety of exercises, you'll explore and understand the many feelings associated with making this decision. Each course offers a safe, judgment-free, and structured environment to help you determine the right choice for you.
The length of the Motherhood Clarity Course -- 14 weeks -- is the amount of time it takes for a comprehensive and in-depth exploration of the feelings associated with motherhood. Unconscious recordings get in the way of your decision-making process; through years of experience, Ann has learned that a dedication to the 14-week process is what's necessary to tease out those recordings.
No matter how stuck you feel, how many years you’ve felt this way, how complicated your life is today, or how complicated your childhood was, this step-by-step program will guide you to the clarity you desire and deserve.
Who is the Motherhood Clarity Course for?
If you're struggling with the issue of motherhood, then the Motherhood Clarity Course is for you. Perhaps: You’ve decided one way or the other about becoming a parent but you want to feel more solid about your decision? You're struggling with conceiving? You're considering adoption or becoming a part-time parent, co-parent, or stepparent? Woman who are single, partnered, married; of any age; and of any culture or sexual orientation will find direction, comfort and clarity with this course.
If you've had these thoughts...
- “What would my life look like with a baby?”
- “What about my career, which is my passion?”
- “My partner wants children but I don’t know what I want.”
- “Time might be running out for me.”
- “Everybody says I’d be a good parent, but does that mean I have to be one?”
- “I don’t know if I can be the kind of mother I'd want to be.”
- “What if I make a decision and then regret it? How will I get over that?”
...the Motherhood Clarity Course is for you.
“I was so relieved to find this program. Intuitively, I knew I couldn't be the only one struggling with this decision, but after years of searching, I couldn't believe how hard it was to find resources to help guide me. Ann was wonderful to work with. I felt 100% supported, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, from our very first conversation. The biggest revelation/blessing I received was the understanding that deep down, I really did know the answer. It was just that there were some blocks in my life that I had to work through in order to get to the clarity and wisdom that was already there. Ann helped me work through those blocks and a year later I can say I have the clarity I had so desperately been searching for. I highly recommend this program to anyone struggling with the decision to becoming a parent.”
- E. T. Greenwich
What will I get out of the Motherhood Clarity Course?
You’ll get to experience:
- The fantasies that drive either decision
- Any fears that plague you about either decision
- Saying good-bye to what will never be and hello to what may be your future
- What your creative mind has in store for you
- New and old internal resources
- A gift that you'll always have with you
- A symbol that represents the essence of you
- Your boundaries in order to say "No" to people
- What insights you gained
- How to address what still needs your attention once you’ve completed the program
- Any next steps you might need to take in order to make a conclusive decision
You’ll learn how to:
- Let go of external circumstances that cloud your decision
- Stop fighting to figure out the answer
- Let your truths reveal themselves
- Navigate the program for your greatest benefit
You’ll begin to understand:
- The difference between present-time desires that help us make decisions and triggers rooted in the past
- How those triggers keep us stuck in a longing state, unable to move forward
- When and where it has been difficult to speak your mind
You’ll begin to:
- Heal past relationships without the involvement of the other person
- Rewrite the past so you can move forward with a new future
- Think about your parents and family of origin from a new perspective
"It helped me so much to have the clarity - both realizing how much I wanted to be a mother and knowing that I had the strength to face the challenges that parenting will bring - that I uncovered by doing the Motherhood - Is it for me? program. Ann provided such a safe space for me to work through my questions and doubts, and to learn that I wasn't alone in my journey. I'm thrilled to have come so far and to be certain about the choice I've made to become a mother."
3 COURSE OPTIONS
Self-Guided Motherhood Clarity Course™
Course begins: January 2018
(Sign up by December 15 and save $100).
· 8 Live question-and-answer sessions
· Weekly audio tips from Ann
· Additional exercises and guided visualizations not in book
· A 30-minute 1-on-1 mentoring session with Ann to discuss next steps
(Paired with the book, Motherhood-Is It For Me? Your Step-by-Step Guide to Clarity.)
Online Group Motherhood Clarity Course™
Course begins: Thursday, September 7, 2017, 12:30 p.m. PST.
(Sign up by August 18 and save $100; sign up by August 31 and save $50).
· 14 live mentoring calls. Each call is 90 minutes.
· A replay of each call available for 1 week.
· A small class size limited to 12 women
· 2 private mentoring sessions with Ann
· Weekly guided exercises
Private One-on-One Motherhood Clarity Course™
Course begins: As soon as you want to and we have an agreeable start date.
Cost: I'll discuss this with you when we talk.
· 14 private mentoring sessions. Sessions are in person, phone or via Skype; each one is 55 minutes.
· A flexible appointment schedule.
· Added assignments customized for your particular circumstance.
· More individual attention than can be given in a group setting.
Which course is right for me?
"I tell people that it's a personal decision. Some people like going at their own pace and some people want more of a hand holding experience. You have to decide what's best for you. I'm delighted to be able to offer 3 different options."
- Ann Davidman, Motherhood Clarity Mentor
If you need more help deciding which course is best for you, CONTACT ME.
"I went to Ann because I was at a crossroads - after 3 years of infertility, I was considering adoption, but was plagued with ambivalence the entire time about whether to parent at all. I was 50/50 and just couldn't decide. The program helped me get to clarity on what my truth really was - that I had wanted a child, but now in my mid-40s starting a family no longer felt like the right path. The program helped heal childhood wounds and identify my true desires amid a confusing array of societal expectations, hopes, fears, wants and needs. My decision feels right and good, and it has freed up tons of energy that was going into a daily see-saw over this. I am embracing my childfree life with husband, doggie, enjoying the many kids of our friends and living a fabulous life."
- Nora S.
The Motherhood Clarity Course is based on the original Motherhood-Is it for me? ™ program, which I co-created with Denise L. Carlini in 1991. For countless hours during more than 25 years I've listened to the tears and heartache of women who, just like you, want to know they’re not broken and who want guidance toward answering their most life-defining question.